Josh has nominated me for the Allergic to “E” Challenge.
So here’s what’s up.
First, here are the rules for this challenge:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Alright, I will start with this paragraph:
Lucy and Viv walk around lost. Mom looking franticly for both girls, barks: “Girls! Turn around, now! I can’t find you!” Lucy turns with a quizzical look toward Viv, and grins with joy. “Mom!” Both girls cry, turning around to find an anxious mom with arms commodious for both aghast girls.
Not the most eloquent paragraph in the history of the world, but there are no letter e’s and it pretty much makes sense with only a few minor grammatical stretches. lol.
And now, the 5 (five) nominees!!!
Honestly, I’m not sure who in my new blogging entourage participates in these challenges and such so I’ll just leave it open for anyone who wants to participate! A shameful cop out, probably, but I think it’s more fun this way! Rebel to the end. XD