Hey!! I almost forgot about this. A few days ago baffledbaboon was kind enough to nominate me for this blog award thingy. The Creative Blogger Award. It’s been a while since I’ve been on the social blogging circuit so you’ll have to forgive my lack of enthusiasm. I am honored to have been selected BB! I’m just Socially Awkward Penguin at the moment. lol. 🙂
The rules for The Creative Blogger award are as follows:
- Nominate some blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs (kinda doctored this one so you choose how many to nominate!)
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share five facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
- Proudly display the image above on your post
So here are my nominations!
Refer back to the beginning of this post where I said I’m just now getting back into the social blogging circuit, and then see my shady cop out of nominating any fellow blogger who choses to read this post! That’s right! Look under your seat! You get a car, and YOU get a car, and YOU… oh wait. Sorry got a little a head of myself there. But seriously… all of my new found blogging buddies are welcome to accept this award. 🙂
And here are five facts about me:
1. I’m allergic to peanuts. Not in the if they touch me instant death way, but if I eat them I kind of wish death was upon me due to the stomach cramps, sweating, and shivering.
2. My favorite animals are butterflies and giraffes.
3. I have an unhealthy addiction to Starbucks Chai in all forms.
4. I can play the piano, although it’s been many years since my trusty upright has been in tune and I’m fairly out of practice.
5. I once hit a man with my car after he threatened me with a baseball bat. The car was fine, he limped away, and I didn’t get a ticked when I called the police to report myself. WINNING.
So there you have it. Thanks again BB!! I look forward to getting acquainted with each of my new followers/folowees. 🙂